Electronic Service Technician
Instec, Inc. is looking for an entry level Electronic Service Technician to address customer equipment setup, repair and shipping needs. The position is tasked with assuring customer satisfaction through timely and efficient system assembly, maintenance and repair. The position focus is on customer satisfaction and continual improvement in the quality of our products and services.
- Calibrate and qualify electronics and precision temperature control equipment.
- Develop troubleshooting and repair skills. A high level of attention to detail is required.
- Support customer system setup and maintenance of temperature control systems.
- Research customer problems and complaints, report to senior engineering staff.
- Associates Degree in Electronics or related field..
- Ability to read schematics in English.
- Knowledge of microprocessors, analog and digital circuits.
- Ability to work independently and take steps to help address any workflow interruptions or potential product issues.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Must be focused on customer satisfaction and quality workmanship.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Instec is an equal opportunity employer.